52nd Annual AHVRP Conference & Exposition
Aug. 22 - 25, 2020 | Denver
2020 AHVRP Call For Concurrent Session Submissions is Now Open!
Proposals are evaluated using the following additional criteria:
- Content that is current and practical, cutting edge or innovative, as it relates to volunteer management in a health care setting
- Programs and initiatives that demonstrate measurable business impact and results
- Focused learning objectives that can be met in the time allotted
- Clear, specific and informative content that is directly linked to the learning objectives
The 52nd Annual AHVRP Conference & Exposition is the premier venue for retail and volunteer management education. The four and a half days of the conference are the most cost-effective professional development opportunity you have all year.
Trade ideas with peers, learn from today’s foremost leaders and thinkers and evaluate current practices and programs, all while building a powerful community of colleagues, business partners and friends.
Apply all this knowledge to your position and impact the patient experience and your organization’s bottom line!
Experience a world of professional volunteer management leaders around the country that have the same goals as you! If you are in the healthcare industry, RN, auxilian, director, HR leader, manager, retail leader, volunteer, patient experience expert etc., and manage the volunteers in your organization, this is the only national conference for you. Discover how you can develop your leadership roles and your volunteer department all in one place!
- Gain information on the latest volunteer programs, initiatives, and ideas presented by subject matter experts in the industry
- Network with industry leaders on the latest technology, best practices, and innovations in the volunteer management field
- Discover new products in the exhibit hall that could take your volunteer department to the next level in patient and visitors experience
- Justify the importance of receiving your Certified Administrator Volunteer Services (CAVS) certification to be the volunteer leader in your organization today!