Current AHVRP Affiliated Chapters
Chapters are regional, state or metropolitan organizations of Directors of Volunteer Services who enter into written agreements of affiliation with AHA. The purpose of affiliation is to provide an organized structure that will enable AHVRP members to work together on problems of mutual interest; conduct educational programs; serve as a resource to related healthcare associations; provide channels of communications between AHVRP and the chapter and its members; and to promote the purpose of and membership in the association.
2017 Chapter Affiliation Agreement
AHA Chapter Benefits
- Chapter Membership Roster Template
2018 AHVRP Chapter Officers Roster Template
Chapter Frequently Asked Questions
AHVRP Chapter Leader Business Development Work Sheet
- Handout - AHA Affiliation Agreement Update
- 6/5/13 Webinar - AHA Affiliation Agreement Update
Why Non-Profits Need Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
Handout - General Liability Insurance
- Handout - "D&O Insurance - What You Need to Know"
- 9/5/12 Webinar - "D&O Insurance - What You Need to Know"
Legal Status of Chapters
- Corporate Sponsorships
Tax Issues for Exempt Organizations